Monday, February 8, 2016

Head On

After years of both procrastination and inability, I finally wrote and passed my G1.  The world is opening up and if I work hard, I will be driving my kids around in a year.

This was the first time I felt like I'd use it after I wrote it.  I'm actually looking forward to my driving lessons.  There's no fear there anymore, which is a huge deal as the fear of driving hasn't left me since Konrad's mother's death in a car accident 19 years ago. This may have something to do with my self confidence rising after surviving the craziness that was my life last year.  Getting through something tough is the best confidence builder ever.

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy a car right away...as I am trying to pay down my credit card and don't want to use my line of credit.  But when I look into college courses, writing workshops etc...a vehicle may be exactly what I need to help increase my income...eventually.

I thought I would feel like partying, but really I just want to take a bath and shave my legs.  Ohh yeah, and buy lipstick, that will be my gift to myself. I will be going out for a couple of drinks with a friend later tonight, because I won't be driving home (cuz that's an option now! EEEE!).