Monday, February 1, 2016

Halfway to Spring!

Today it got quiet, my mind wanted to go to stressful things.  But I watched my roommate walking my kids home and I realized how amazingly lucky I have been.  Things worked out so beautifully.  Yeah, I've had my emotional struggles, but it all came together in the end.

I just have to keep my focus on my goals and make sure I am taking time to rest and restore as well.  I've been dotting my i's and crossing my t's.  I've been diligently paying off debts and I'm genuinely excited about what my future holds: a driver's license and travel as well as workshops and courses to improve my writing.  My life is going to be MINE and fabulous.

In a few days I will be able to really dive into my part in an upcoming fundraiser.  I love sales, when I am selling something I believe in.  I'll be selling sponsorships in the form of silent auction items and other advertising opportunities for an event supporting The Children's Foundation of Muskoka.  A truly great organization that financially assists low income families with registering their children in music/art/sports programs.  This kind of work is my favourite. :).

I have been making new friends, planning art adventures and doing a crazy push up challenge.  However tonight, I will be lounging in the bathtub, reading a book and resting my soul.